A ruggedized version of the Resolute, to extend the temperature range and conditions the Resolute can operate in.
With built in micro heaters, an IP67 rating and Iridium telemetry built in as standard, the Resolute Polar is built to withstand the harshest conditions or the Polar region. The low power of the Resolute and built in embedded data handling algorithms ensure the Resolute survives the dark and cold days of the polar winter.
- L1, L2, L5, All constellations
- Less than 1.2 Watts Typical
- Included Iridium RUDICS and SBD
- Compressed Data Formats
- -55° C to +60° C
- 1 x 8 GB and 1 x 4 GB SLC microSD Cards
- Small 6”x 6”x 3” Form Factor
- Ethernet Interface
- Compatible with XeosOnline™ Tunnel